Sunday, December 14, 2008

Addicted to Facebook

My name is Audrey, and I am a Facebookholic.
I tried Facebook for the first time a few months ago. At first, I discovered that my husband was doing it and he seemed to really enjoy it. So I tried. It couldn't hurt right?
At the beginning it was pretty innocuous, I invited a few friends I knew, it was all nice and friendly.
But after a few weeks, I realized that I HAD TO look at my facebook page SEVERAL TIMES A DAY. I needed to know my friends' updates, see the new pictures, and let everybody know about everything I was doing or thinking.
Today, I am really proud of myself, I only looked at it once (Although technically I had no access to a computer most of the day which made it a lot easier).
And now, I talk about my addiction on my blog, for strangers to read... Talk about a schizophrenic society....

No comments: